In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), containing provisions for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the company VALE SRLS is obliged (later named owner of the treatment).
1) Owner of treatment
The Owner of treatment is VALE SRLS, VAT number 11398650017, with headquarters in Ciriè (TO), Via Vittorio Prever 12
Operator Appointment of the Company’s Competent Doctor, carrying out of Health Surveillance, Multi-specialist medical visits, Aeronautical Medicine.
2) Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide are collected from the interested party and are processed for the following purposes:
for carrying out the contractual relationship with you or for executing the pre-contractual measures required, as well as for fulfilling the related tax obligations;
3) Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in manual and / or automated form, with paper and IT support, in compliance with the provisions of clause 32 GDPR 2016/679 in the matter of security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of clause 29 GDPR 2016/679.
In this regard, it is specified that the processing of your data is not in any case subject to any data profiling process (e.g. behavioral advertising) nor marketing activities will be carried out unless expressly authorized.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, in agreement to clause 5 GDPR 2016/679, your common personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, as indicated below:
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations, as well as tax: the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation with you, may be kept for the entire duration of the contract as well as for subsequent 10 years from the end of the fiscal year following that of competence, to deal with any tax assessment and / or dispute.
- In the presence of legal disputes: in the event that it is necessary to defend or act or even make claims against you or third parties, the Data Controller may keep personal data, which he will reasonably consider necessary for these purposes and for the time in which this claim can be pursued.
4) Scope of communication and diffusion
The recipients of the data processed will be limited to staff within the firm, as well as to external consultants in order to fulfill the related tax and social security obligations.
5) Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to third countries with respect to the European Union.
6) Categories and nature of the personal data processed: common, particular and judicial.
In agreement to clause 4, paragraph 1 point 1, and 6 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you will provide the Company with data that can be qualified as “common personal“, that is, data that pertain to “any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (<>); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social “.
This category of data can be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information, to execute a contract of which you are a part or to execute pre-contractual measures requested by you.
There is an obligation to report that, in the event of failure to issue consent in cases where it is provided as the only condition of lawfulness, the fulfillment of the services requested by you or the fulfillment of the contractually agreed services may be impossible.
7) Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, in agreement to clauses 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the Data Controller at its registered office or by writing to the PEC address email@example.com.
Following the confirmation by means of a computerized form on this site, and in light of this information, the confirmation of consent implies acceptance of this specific one regarding the treatment of:
- Common personal data:
It also confirms, as indicated by the purposes set out in paragraph 2, to have been made aware that the processing of my common personal data is necessary to execute a contract of which I am a part or to pre-contractual measures requested to me.
This informed consent will also aura the communication of my personal data common to public bodies and / or private companies and / or professionals for the fulfillment of the tax and social security purposes for the owner of treatment (in case of failure to give consent agreed performance cannot be carried out).
Owner of treatment